Call us: (09) 837 3207 Fax: (09) 837 3259

Find us: Level 1, 2 Railside Avenue, Henderson, Auckland

View Location

Traffic – Limited Licence applications – Drink drive matters

We can assist with most traffic matters including drink drive charges.

We can assist with making an application to the court for a work licence (limited licence) whether you have lost your licence by demerit points, drink driving or otherwise.

Recent changes to the law means that it has become a little more difficult to obtain a limited licence. We will however walk you through the process and will advise you at an early stage whether you will be able to apply for a limited licence as not everyone who loses their licence has an automatic right to apply for a limited licence